My Kpop Idols

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If you really knew me

If you really knew me ,you won't say that i am "arrogant" you won't say that i am "cheerful" cause yeah im different.Im not a popular teenager at school and i have my own life to keep carry on .And i love just the way i am .I love to speak in different languages , i can speak english , indonesian fluently and chinese , deutsch and Korean a little bit :D i love to learn other countries culture and experiences something new.I dont like to be teased or tickle for sure ! But i'd love to joking with friends and best friends.I have 3 bestfriends , 2 people on 39 highschool and one with me now in 99 shs .I love to hangout with them LOL and still make them the best of all .I have friends at school that act like a bi*ch and also have friends that act like friends that should be . Life is hard when you drown even deeper than usual but don't try to deny it , but loved it .Cause yeah i do now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment